Skip to main content

Monday June 27, 2022


Thank you for your interest in American Health Law Association. Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information.

How to Give Property to Children

Personal Planner

How to Give Property to Children

Parents have a number of reasons for making gifts to children. First, a parent should have sufficient resources for retirement and for long-term care needs before making substantial gifts. Once you have acquired a reasonable level of security, you...

IRS Offers New Voice

Washington News

IRS Offers New Voice "Bot" Service

In IR-2022-127, the Internal Revenue Service announced it is expanding its voice bot options. The new service is focused on taxpayers who would like to set up or modify a payment plan. IRS Commissioner Chuck Rettig noted, "We continue to look for...

How to Get COVID Funeral Assistance Funds

Savvy Living

How to Get COVID Funeral Assistance Funds

I lost my 78-year-old parent to COVID-19 in 2021 and want to find out if I am still eligible for the government funeral assistance program. What can you tell me about this? The government program you are referring to is the COVID-19 Funeral...